Alloy Steel Pipe Fittings are the best preferred fittings for installation of pipelines. All these fittings are made from the best grades of alloy steel with the strength to sustain highly hazardous chemicals and gases. These are best suited for sensitive applications in power generation and nuclear industries to handle toxic materials that are harmful to human and animals if leaked. Ensure easy and quick installation of the pipelines, these pipe fittings are available in wide sizes and pressure ratings with choice in surface finish.
We are a well known manufacturer of Alloy Steel Forged Fittings fabricated in various grades of steel and its alloys. Our forged pipe fittings are manufactured with utmost precision, ensuring that our range of products comply with international quality parameters. Our products are also available in various grades and have precise size, weight, thickness and dimension.
Our manufactured alloy steel forged fittings are preferred owing to its features like durability, high metallurgical strength, tolerance, availability in diverse shapes and sizes, customized products, and cost effectiveness.
- Size : 1/2"NB TO 4"NB IN
- Grade : UNS No. 8020 - Alloy 20
- Standard : ASTM B 366, ASME SB-366, UNS N08020 / Werkstoff Nr. 2.4660
- Class : 3000 LBS, 6000 LBS, 9000 LBS
- Type : Socket Weld (S/W) & SCREWED (SCRD) - NPT, BSP, BSPT
- Form : Tee, Union, Full Coupling, Half Coupling,Elbow 45 Deg & 90 Deg, Swage Nipple, Cross, Cap, Plug Bush